1) Sending everyone a packing list the night before and packing the Mazda with half my wardrobe because anything is possible July 1st
2) Canada Day T-shirts!!! from Super Store.. Classic I swear half of Raymond was wearing the same shirt as us
3) The never changing Parade! and of course Grandma and Candy parade Nazi she is crazzyyyy!
My Heart was super Happy when I saw this coming down the road!
Aunties!
I'm not even mad this was in the parade... it was kind of amazing actually! Don't be mad that I kept the plunger for when I move out haha.
4) Fam Dam BBQ!
5) Rodeo and the Ridge .. always a good time
6) MUD FOOTBALL... although this didn't happen this year I was rather sad. July 1st 09 is a day to REMEMBER! Shooting Shot Guns took over this year
7) Fireworks!! Love Love Love
.jpg)




Ash!!!! I love this post!! I missed A.T.A.K.M. so much this Canada Day.. I'm really looking forward to next year's, best summer ever :)
ReplyDelete