Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I love to SHOP!!



3 Reasons I LOVE TO SHOP!
1) The Rush!!!
2) Spending quality bonding time with the girls!
3) The perfect outfit for the right occasion and feeling like a whole new Woman!

I still don't understand why Shopping is a "Woman thing" Why do Women love to shop so much anyway? Thoughts??




I had to laugh Linda called two days ago and said " Ashley I just had to call you there is a new store down town with killer deals and I know you can't give up a good deal" GUILTY!!! I love Sales with all of my heart drives Ben nuts!! HEHE. T MINUS 14 DAYS till Arizona and I can't wait to do a ridiculous amount of shopping!!! I am guilty for buying things just because it was too good of a deal and no other good reason:) Recently I have discovered I also love shopping for men!!

Some of the things I've picked up Benji this week:).. and I may or may not have picked up a few things myself.

I fell in love with this dress it looks much better on and it's probably the most i've ever spent on an outfit.. in my life no joke but I'm excited for the chance to one day bust it out for a special occasion!

I also loved the shoes.. actually I just really love Aldo


Call me a Perv Pants for putting this up but seriously these are Underwear I found today HOW FUNKY ARE These!!


I really want some True Religions well see what we can do in AZ! I just think think their pants are sexy! I love the huge stitching.



2 comments:

  1. Just in case you didn't know, you rocked that dress on Sunday! Seriously it was so cute! And your shoes... I want them! p.s Mr.Osmond is very lucky to have a girl who would buy him clothes over herself.. just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shoes. We both know about our matching shoe fetish's... I am missing an Ashley Henibeeee. See you in 3 weeks sexxxxxxy!!!

    ReplyDelete